Mosquito Control Services
PestRid Naturals uses a natural product which is highly effective on the mosquitoes and most of all 100% safe for humans and environment which will be sprayed by our technicians in the areas of their existence therefore repelling from the treated areas. All natural mosquito larvae treatment is also done in the required areas. We offer onetime service and AMC for both residential and commercial
Highlights of Our Mosquito Control Services
- 100% Natural.
- Repels Mosquito by smell.
- Can be used in all places.
- Manufactured in India.
- Very effective against Mosquito.
- No aerosol, water based Repellant.
- Zero Stain, Natural Aroma.
- Non toxic water based formula.
- Children, Elderly and Pet safe.
About Mosquito Control/ Mosquito
Pest Rid Naturals uses a natural product which is highly effective on the mosquitoes and most of all 100% safe for humans and environment. Having been a proven product. Pest Rid Naturals have introduced an all natural product which can be sprayed in the areas of their existence therefore repelling mosquito from the treated areas. It is thoroughly a safe and user friendly product recommended for residential purposes.
Mosquitoes – one type of insects, come from the family called Culicidae. There are about 3,000 different mosquito species worldwide. Mosquitoes have a pair halters, long legs, a pair of scaled wings and a slender body. Female mosquitoes of most species are hematophagies (suck blood from other living beings), which made them well-known for causing harmful disease vectors caused to man, causing death to millions of human-beings for over thousands of years and still continuing the same to millions of people every year by spreading various diseases.
Life Cycle of Mosquitoes
Life cycle of a mosquito includes 4 stages: egg, larva, pupa and adult.
- The female mosquito requires blood as meal to develop her eggs. On the other hand, male mosquitoes do not bite human or other living beings; they solely feed on plant nectar.
- Female mosquitoes can develop many hundreds of eggs during every blood meal and they lay the eggs in or around water. These eggs are appended together to form a raft and the individual eggs usually float on the surface of the water.
- The mosquito eggs hatch in 24-48 hours producing larvae, which are commonly known as wrigglers, as they are usually found wriggling up and down from the water surface. These wrigglers can occur in any type of standing water like woodland pools, ditches and kept bird baths – i.e, anything that can hold water for over a week.
- In approximately 7-10 days once the eggs hatch, larvae change into pupa before reaching the adult mosquito stage. The newly rising mosquito should stand still on water surface for some time to let its wings dry before it can actually fly away. This is one of the reasons for mosquitoes not breeding in quickly moving water surfaces such as running streams and brooks or even a small pond that contains a fountain.
- The female mosquito starts to look out for an animal to feed on for many days after rising from the water surface. Adult mosquitoes usually live for approximately 4-8 weeks.
Common Dangers from Mosquitoes
It is a well-known fact that mosquito bite can cause various types of dangerous diseases, such as, typhoid, malaria and others. Mosquitoes can pass virus from one person to the other. Mosquito bite causes lot of irritation and itching, and also may cause various skin disorders
Temporary Mosquito Control & Prevention Tips
- Remove standing water: because, mosquitoes are likely to breed in any standing water surface that lasts for more than 4 days.
- Eliminate old plastic contains, tins, cans, and tires.
- Ensure that your rood gutters are properly draining.
- Swimming pools should be chlorinated frequently.
- Ventilate garden ponds or store them with fishes.
- Water in bird baths should be changed at least once in two weeks.
- Wear loose, long and light-coloured clothing.
- Use mosquito nets.
- Spray kerosene on standing water, because kerosene will help in keeping mosquitoes away.
All the above tips can help you prevent mosquitoes for a temporary time period. To control them for long-term, you need to have a professional cockroach control service.
Permanent Mosquito Control at Pest Rid Naturals
To eradicate mosquitoes on a long-term base, you need to have a professional mosquito control done to your premise. We, at Pest Rid Naturals, offer an eco-friendly mosquito control treatment.
Pest Rid Naturals is constantly coming up with new ideas and uses latest eco-friendly products to ensure you get the best pest control service for your property. By using eco-friendly products, we make sure that there will not be any damage to your family, kids and pets, while the pests are treated effectively.
By understanding mosquitoes’ lifestyle and their unique routines of contrary mosquito species, we are capable of creating an ample analysis and treatment plan that lets us to take complete advantage to control them.
Once the species has been identified, an assessment of the structure and the adjacent areas being attacked is performed, and then we offer you a tailor-made termite control program.
At Pest Rid Naturals, we continue to provide our customers with the best quality expertise and services. Please call us to assist you get rid of mosquitoes immediately from your premises.